Daniel Reibsamen is CTO at Guidance Residential — a provider of exclusive Muslim-tailored home financing options. With his primary task being to take the company national and digital, he dedicated 10 years to Guidance Residential and continues to push the limits. Daniel’s main goal is for the clients to get access to the technology that all the large banks have, just the way they need it.
Go behind the scenes of Fintech - join our mailing list.
✦ Insights from experts.
✦ Case studies.
✦ Selected news.
Our Top Articles
Welcome to the news highlights of this week.
What’s going on:
- Wealthbox adds executives to its leadership team
- BridgeFT launches a new API offering
- FNZ buys US startup YieldX
- Vestmark launches six direct-index SMA strategies
- AnaCap’s spin-off gets Edward Green as CEO
- AI is no threat but a boon for professional advisors. For now.
- The majority of financial services firms admit the need to prioritize digital transformation
Let’s dive into the details.
Welcome to the news highlights of the week.
What’s going on: Abrdn looks to sell its private equity business, SunTech welcomes ex-IBM exec, FNZ adds New Access to its buys, Orion snaps up Townsquare Capital, Moniflo goes beta, Tifin acquires SharingAlpha, Deutsche Bank widens its Wealthtech reach to Belgium, and Seccl starts powering GreenGrowth. Let’s put it into context.