Go behind the scenes of Fintech - join our mailing list.
✦ Insights from experts.
✦ Case studies.
✦ Selected news.
- Talent acquisition, team building and management
- Company processes and challenges
- Relationship with CxO peers
- Managing time and priorities
- Roadmapping and scoping
- Fighting technical debt
- Security, reliability, DevOps
- Testing & test automation
The community that drives career success
and tech leadership, and drive the company’s strategy. They have to make difficult decisions. They’re accountable to the CEO, the Board, and investors. How can a CTO pack everything in?
WHO are the members?
FinTech CTO Club is a place where you can find answers and get over difficulties. We have gathered CTOs, CPOs and other tech and product leaders in FinTech under one roof to discuss how to fix security issues, motivate teams, meet budgets, and overcome other aggravating issues.
WHAT will you get?
You will get opportunities to:
• share your knowledge with your colleagues within the industry and display your vast expertise within the community
• make more difficult decisions using joint brainstorming and mastermind techniques together with your fellow CTOs
• request exclusive analysis or research on the areas that interest you most, and find them in our newsletter
• get help from the exclusive community of Fintech leaders
HOW to join the community?
Fill in the brief form below so that we can learn more about your expertise, notify about the next steps, and add your email to our Fintech Engineering Signals newsletter list.